|The Montvale Free Public
Quiet Study Rooms Policy
The Montvale Library has two Quiet Study Rooms available for patron use.
Reservations and any questions concerning the Quiet Study
Rooms are handled at the Reference Desk.
All tenets of The Montvale Free Public Library Code
of Conduct hold true in the Quiet Study Rooms.
3. Occupancy of a Quiet Study Room is
not to exceed 4 persons.
Patrons who use the Quiet Study Rooms must clean up
Unless reserved, Quiet Study Rooms are available on a
first come, first served basis.
6. The Quiet Study Rooms may be reserved only by the following:
7. The following conditions apply to reservations:
A Montvale Library ESL tutor with student is entitled
to use a Quiet Study Room even if s/he has not reserved a
Quiet Study Room but is not permitted to displace a Montvale
resident who has reserved the Quiet Study Room.
Non-residents will be required to give up a Quiet
Study Room to a Montvale resident or Montvale Library ESL
tutor with student even if the resident or tutor has not
reserved the Quiet Study Room.
10. The Quiet Study Rooms may not be used for any business practice that the Library staff deems unacceptable.
The Montvale Library reserves the right to deny
access to the Quiet Study Rooms at any time for any reason.
The Montvale Library reserves the right to evict or
move any person(s) from the Quiet Study Rooms at any time
for any reason.
The Montvale Library reserves the right to reserve
the Quiet Study Rooms for Library purposes.
A Library reservation supersedes any other use of the
Quiet Study Rooms.
14. The Montvale Library assumes no responsibility for any personal item(s) lost in or stolen from the Quiet Study Rooms.
Last updated June 30, 2017
©Montvale Public Library